Date: Sat, 04/29/2017, All Day
Location: Hartman Park 9311 E Avenue P Houston,Texas 77012
We will come together from across the greater Houston area and across Texas to strengthen our movement. We will bring our solutions to the climate crisis and the problems that affect our communities to our leaders in Congress to demand action..
We invite you to join the Peoples Climate Movement on Saturday, April 29th as we march to:.
– Advance solutions to the climate crisis that are rooted in racial, social and economic justice and committed to protecting front-line communities and workers.
– Protect our right to clean air, water, land, healthy communities and a world at peace.
– Immediately stop attacks on immigrants, communities of color, indigenous and tribal people and lands and workers.
– Ensure public funds and investments create good paying jobs that provide a family-sustaining wage and benefits and preserve workers’ rights, including the right to unionize.
– Fund investments in our communities, people and environment to transition to a new clean and renewable energy economy that works for all.
-Protect our basic rights to a free press, protest and free speech..
March with us on April 29th as we come together to resist and march for our families, our communities and our planet.