During the first half of the webinar, the invited speakers will provide an overview of EJSCREEN and the Environmental Justice and other Dashboards developed or in development for your use. For the second half of the webinar, there will be time for your questions and lively discussion from all participants. We are convening with the goal of using science to inform advocacy and awareness of environmental issues in communities like Fifth Ward. This is a targeted, inclusive, and informed conversation matching scientific data to build connectivity across allied organizations and to identify ways to increase our collective competency for decision-making for environmental justice in our communities.
- DR. ROBERT D BULLARD, Father of Environmental Justice & Distinguished Professor – Urban Planning Texas Southern University
- MATTHEW TEJADA, Director – Office of Environmental Justice of the Environmental Protection Agency
- JENNIFER HADAYA, MPA, Executive Director, Air Alliance Houston
- DR. DENAE KING, Associate Director. Bullard Center for Environmental and Climate Justice -Texas Southern University
- JUAN PARRAS, Executive Director and Founder, Texas Environmental Justice Advocacy Services, T.E.J.A.S
- DR. GRACE TEE LEWIS, Senior Health Scientist, Climate & Health, Environmental Defense Fund
NOTE: This webinar will be recorded. By joining this webinar, you are consenting to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, please discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session. This event is free to attend.