When: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 6:00 PM
Please join us and our partners from the Healthy Port Communities Coalition (HPCC) for a discussion on Wednesday, May 26th, at 6 PM with Houston City Council Members on environmental and health issues around the Port. We will talk about community concerns related to air pollution, trains, truck traffic, among others, and discuss ways in which Council Members and portside residents can work together to address these concerns and elevate community voices in decisions that impact their health and quality of life.
We’ll be joined by:
- CM David Robinson, At-Large Position 2
- CM Dr. Letitia Plummer, At-Large Position 4
- CM Tarsha Jackson, District B
- CM Karla Cisneros, District E
- CM Robert Gallegos, District I