File a Pollution Complaint

City of Houston

Report an air quality complaint with the City of Houston Health Department.

Call 311 or click below and fill out the service request form.

Harris County

Report an air quality complaint with the Harris County Pollution Control Services Department.


Submit an air quality complaint to the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ).

We recommend always submitting a complaint to TCEQ in addition to contacting your city or county officials.


Report air quality violations to the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).

We encourage you to also bring your concern to the attention of your elected officials. Not sure who represents you? Click here.

Stay in the Know on Air Quality with Neighborhood Witness. Sign up here.